We are a Barcelona based startup aiming to build and manage a global network of urban micro fulfillment centers to offer eCommerce brands and their customers the best same-day delivery experience on earth.
Our vision and ambition are not only to delight our customers with our best-in-class technology and endless customization options, but also to offer our employees the job of their lives in a high-growth environment.
Your work – life opportunity
We are looking for a dynamic Sales Development Representative (SDR) who loves taking on new challenges, connecting with people and moving the sales process forward. You will play an integral role in generating interest in Kubbo, developing relationships with potential customers on the front end of the sales cycle, and enhancing Kubbo as the most valuable solution for same-day deliveries.
Job duties and responsibilities
· Use prospecting tools (calling, emailing, event networking and social selling) to research, identify and generate new business opportunities both in new and existing customers.
· Develop and nurture relationships with prospects from companies that meet ideal customer profile.
· Identify the decision makers and what their needs are and discuss how we can solve them.
· Qualify prospects against an established criterion for hand off to the account executives as sales qualified leads (SQL).
· Schedule appointments for account executives and guarantee the transfer of the potential customer information to the CRM.
· Achieve monthly/quarterly targets of defined activities and lead generation (i.e. 100 calls/day, 15 prospecting leads/day, 5 direct lines/day, 10 SQL per week).
Requirements and qualifications
· Strong background in sales development and generation of new sales opportunities. Ideally 2+ years of experience as SDR in a SaaS company or a high-tech environment.
· Strong planning and organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multitask, work well under pressure, and handle multiple issues simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
· Ability to effectively organize, research and prepare for calls plus excellent phone presence.
· High energy and motivation to maintain high activity volumes and meet performance goals.
· Proven success in a role with weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales goals.
· Experience with Salesforce, Pipedrive or other CRM system and LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other sales automation/prospecting tools (E.g. Zopto, Vidyard, Aircall, Lusha, Mailchimp and more)
· Native level of Spanish is mandatory. Fluent level of English is a plus.
Perks and benefits
· We have an amazing coworking office near the city center. We have made our best efforts to put in place lots of important social distancing practices to ensure you are safe to meet with your colleagues in person.
· The office is well-equipped with coffee machine, meeting rooms and fresh fruits.
· Social interaction is really important to us, so we have several remote activities for you to join into such as team events, socials and after works, among others.
· There is a personal learning & development budget just for you, so you can learn more in your field, attend virtual conferences and events that you find interesting.
· We like to support our teams with their work life balance, so we offer flexible working hours.
IF THIS IS YOU, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
What happens next
We aim to have a simple and speedy hiring process and we want to make sure that we are right for you as much as the other way around. The hiring process for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) consists in the following 4 steps:
· CV application review – We will review it as quickly as possible and update on the next steps.
· Let's chat – Quick chat with our Head of Sales about your experience and the role.
· Role Play – You will be asked to prepare a role play on a phone cold call to see your amazing selling skills in action.
· Final interview – Video call with our Co-Founders Eric Daniel (CEO) and Victor García (COO). Exercise feedback and finals details on the role will be shared during this call.
Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We pride ourselves on embracing our differences, whether they are cultural, racial, religious or otherwise. This means each one of us comes to work knowing that we have a voice – and a safe, judgement-free zone to speak freely.
Top reasons to work in Kubbo:
· We are growing fast! You will play a crucial role, you´ll make a difference!
· Work with international talents
· Horizontal culture! We sit and talk with everyone and everyone comes together.
· Exposure to the world's most loved brands
· Premium and Instagrammable workspaces
· Career development programs. Yes! Opportunities to move sideways or to leadership positions will be there for those who overachieve expectations
· BeHappier culture where everyone is a family
· Stable position: permanent contract
· Full payment of salary and benefits from day one, including training and onboarding time
· Continuous learning is encouraged to help you grow
· 23 vacation days per year
· Get in quickly thanks to our highly accessible central location.
· Want to bike to work? Done! We have a parking place waiting for you.
· We also offer a modern working environment