Your work – life opportunity
We are looking for a team player People Specialist with an international mindset, experienced in working with multicultural teams, and willing to carry out People related processes in Kubbo – that means a mix between recruitment, employee experience, and HR operations. Directly reporting into the company COO you will work closely to your designated internal customers to provide an exceptional HR service.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact for employees and managers regarding People related policies, processes, and procedures.
- Source and recruit great talent for our local team, following the hiring process defined and conducting screenings.
- Liaise with Hiring Managers to ensure that vacancies are filled in a timely manner and with high quality candidates.
- Manage Hiring, Onboarding and Offboarding processes.
- Collect and maintain day to day information from employees: sick leaves, holidays, bank account changes, modifications of hours, salaries, etc.
- Provide the employees with relevant, engaging experiences inside and outside the office, including team building, office management and other events.
- Deploy People Projects and Procedures.
Requirements and qualifications
- Degree in HR, Business or similar.
- Currently pursuing a Master’s Degree or MBA.Mandatory to be able to sign an internship agreement with the business school.
- 2+ years of working experience in a generalist role covering a variety of HR functions, and within fast paced environments.
- Track record in working with Tech profiles is a bonus point.
- Great communication skills.
- Organized, proactive, and creative.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with employees at all levels.
- Proven hands-on attitude, flexible and adaptable.
- Proficient level of Spanish and English, both spoken and written.
Perks and benefits
- We have an amazing coworking office near the city center. We have made our best efforts to put in place lots of important social distancing practices to ensure you are safe to meet with your colleagues in person.
- The office is well-equipped with coffee machine, meeting rooms, fresh fruit, and free dinner of your choice if you need to stay late.
- Social interaction is important to us, so we have several remote activities for you to join into such as team events, socials and after works, among others.
- There is a personal learning & development budget just for you, so you can learn more in your field, attend virtual conferences and events that you find interesting.
- We like to support our teams with their work life balance, so we offer flexible working hours.
What happens next?
We aim to have a simple and speedy hiring process and we want to make sure that we are right for you as much as the other way around. The hiring process for a Business Intelligence Intern are the following 3 steps:
- CV application review – We will review it as quickly as possible and update on the next steps.
- Let's chat – Quick chat with one of our Co-Founders about your experience and expectations for the role.
- Final interview – Video call with both Co-Founders Eric Daniel (CEO) and Victor García (COO). Final details on the role will be shared during this call.
Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We pride ourselves on embracing our differences, whether they are cultural, racial, religious, or otherwise. This means each one of us comes to work knowing that we have a voice – and a safe, judgement-free zone to speak freely.
If you like the sound of that, join us. We would love to hear what you have to say.