Position: Live Operations Specialist
Employees who report: -
Report to: VP Operations
We are a Barcelona based startup aiming to build and manage a global network of urban fulfillment centers to offer eCommerce brands and their customers the best same-day delivery experience on earth.
Our vision and ambition are not only to delight our customers with our best-in-class technology and endless customization options, but also to offer our employees the job of their lives in a high-growth environment.
Your work – life opportunity
We are looking for a Live Operations Specialist who will be responsible for running our day-to-day operations, ensuring that orders are dispatched and delivered to customers in a timely manner, and supporting our partners to address on-the-ground issues.
We are seeking a highly organized, resourceful, and solution-oriented talent. We are creating a passionate team of high performing peers who thrive in a fast-paced startup environment. If this sounds like you,then our role of Live Operations Specialist might be your new home.
Job duties and responsibilities
· Maintain a process that guarantees partners SLAs are met
· Manage all day-to-day partners activities to ensure a smooth development of the operations across multiple sites in Spain.
· Provide live support to our partners and guarantee a proper management and prioritization of all the irinquiries.
· Assis to ur partners to ensure correct use of our different technologies.
· Ensure smooth transitions after customer onboarding. Monitor partners activity to guarantee operational stickiness to customer requirements.
· Provide demand forecasting insights to partnersto help them size their operations, especially on peak season and promotional campaigns.
· Manage and monitor shipping supplies across multiple sites. Take ownership of the procurement process to fulfill partners’ needs.
· Valuate efficiency and identify opportunities to increase productivity within our network of partners.
· Track performance KPIs and metrics to ensure highest level of service.
Requirements and qualifications
· Degree in Engineering, Economics or related field. MSc in Supply Chain / Logistics will be highly valued.
· 2+ years of experience as a customer service manager, live operations role or similar.
· Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multitask, work well underpressure, handle multiple issues simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
· Comfortable with technology and trouble shooting across multiple screens showing live orders.
· Out of the box thinker and high level of self-initiative. Proactive in finding new solutions to new issues.
· Good communication skills, ability and agility to solve problems.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office and passionate about learning and adapting to new technologies.
· Native Spanish required. Fluency in English is a big plus.
Perks and benefits
· We have an amazing coworking office near the city center. We have made our best efforts to put in place lots of important social distancing practices to ensure you are safe to meet with your colleagues in person.
· The office is well-equipped with coffee machine, meeting rooms, and free dinner of your choice if you need to stay late.
· Social interaction is important to us, so wehave several remote activities for you to join into such as team events, socials and after works, among others.
· Wednesday’s Team meeting : Free Breakfastfor all the employees
· We like to support our teams with their worklife balance, so we offer flexible working hours.
What happens next?
We aim to have asimple and speedy hiring process and we want to make sure that we are right foryou as much as the other way around. The hiring process for a Live OperationsSpecialist are the following 3 steps:
· CV application review – Our People Specialist will review it as quickly as possible and perform a first phone screening.
· Let's chat – Quick chat with our VP of Operations about your experience and expectations for the role.
· Final interview – Video call with both Co-Founders Eric Daniel (CEO) and Victor García (COO). Final details on therole will be shared during this call.
Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We pride ourselves on embracing our differences, whether they are cultural, racial, religious, or otherwise. This means each one of us comes to work knowing that we have a voice – and a safe, judgement-free zone to speak freely.
If you like the sound of that, join us. We would love to hear what you have to say.