We are a Barcelona based startup aiming to build and manage a global network of urban fulfillment centers to offer eCommerce brands and their customers the best same-day delivery experience on earth.
Our vision and ambition are not only to delight our customers with our best-in-class technology and endless customization options, but also to offer our employees the job of their lives in a high-growth environment.
Your work – life opportunity
As a Head of Growth, you are a Rockstar in digital marketing and technology. Being a demanding individual who has great attention to detail, you’re looking to impact your digital marketing and communications skills in a fast-paced environment. You can multitask and be involved in different projects at the same time, always making sure the deadlines are met. You’re proactive and creative and you aren’t afraid of taking initiative.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Define an Inbound Marketing and Lead generation strategy that will maximize the number of potential customers achieved from organic and paid channels.
- Manage content strategies and campaigns to attract new, high quality prospects, including webinars, blog posts, case study videos, PR campaigns and mentions by high-profile industry analysts.
- Conduct long-term organic growth based on SEO optimization, linkbuilding and keywords research.
- Design and maintain email marketing strategies and workflows automation on CRM.
- Implement PPC campaigns to drive user acquisition.
- Work on social media strategy and implementation.
- Build and manage communications around our product and service features, focusing on how new and existing customers benefit.
- Analyze web analytics to detect improvement opportunities, define the main optimization variables, research new ideas, and define growth hypothesis.
- Collaborate with designers and content specialist to develop assets that will drive growth.
Requirements and qualifications
- Have 5+ years of experience in demand generation for a SaaS company, designing and owning full-funnel strategies.
- Previous relevant growth experiences of +10% MoM.
- In depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates.
- Optimization and competitor analysis.
- PPC promotional content strategies.
- Email automation and CRM (Hubspot).
- Other general knowledge in digital marketing: CRO, UX and Analytics.
- Multichannel lead generation in social media, webminars, Linkedin, Instagram and Youtube.
- Curious person without fear of failure, experimentation and out of the box thinking.
- High standards and attention to detail.
- Good analysis skills, capable of building live information reporting for the whole team.
- Hands on, no excuse attitude.
Perks and benefits
- We have an amazing coworking office near the city center. We have made our best efforts to put in place lots of important social distancing practices to ensure you are safe to meet with your colleagues in person.
- The office is well-equipped with coffee machine, meeting rooms, fresh fruit, and free dinner of your choice if you need to stay late.
- Social interaction is really important to us, so we have several remote activities for you to join into such as team events, socials and after works, among others.
- There is a personal learning & development budget just for you, so you can learn more in your field, attend virtual conferences and events that you find interesting.
- We like to support our teams with their work life balance, so we offer flexible working hours.
What happens next
We aim to have a simple and speedy hiring process and we want to make sure that we are right for you as much as the other way around. The hiring process for our Head of Growth is:
- CV application review – Our People Specialist will review it as quickly as possible and perform a first phone screening if there is a good fit.
- Let's chat – Quick chat with Eric Daniel, our CEO, about your experience and expectations for the role.
- Connect – Panel with our advisory network of Startup founders.
- Final interview – Video call with our Founders team. Final details on the role will be shared during this call.
Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We pride ourselves on embracing our differences, whether they are cultural, racial, religious, or otherwise. This means each one of us comes to work knowing that we have a voice – and a safe, judgement-free zone to speak freely.
If you like the sound of that, join us. We would love to hear what you have to say.