Position: Customer Onboarding Specialist Intern
Employees who report: -
Report to: VP Operations
We are a Barcelona based startup aiming to build and manage a global network of urban fulfillment centers to offer eCommerce brands and their customers the best same-day delivery experience on earth.
Our vision and ambition are not only to delight our customers with our best-in-class technology and endless customization options, but also to offer our employees the job of their lives in a high-growth environment.
Your work – life opportunity
We are looking for a team player Customer Onboarding Specialist who wants to own the customer onboarding process at Kubbo. Onboarding is one of the most important elements of customer success – as it brings the customer from the very first moment of their signup, to the moment of their “first success” with Kubbo. Directly reporting into the company VP of Operations you will ensure customer satisfaction throughout this crucial stage.
Job duties and responsibilities
· Understand the requirements of the customer in terms of timescales, prerequisites, and assistance.
· Share best practices with our customers and make sure they comply with our warehouse requirements.
· Be the go-to person for all product/service-related matters, and the face of Kubbo for our onboarding customers.
· Monitor our customers' first shipments and ensure that they run perfectly.
· Track and report onboarding performance & satisfaction targets using appropriate tools and metrics.
· Take a critical look at internal processes to provide & implement suggested improvements to make the boarding process as efficient as possible.
Requirements and qualifications
· Currently pursuing a Businessor Master’s Degree. Mandatory to be able to signan internship agreement with the business school.
· 1+ year of experience in a client-facing role (ideally with existing eCommerce experience).
· Track record in working within eCommerce Logistics roles is a bonus point.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to face external and internal partners ina professional and mature manner.
· Empathetic by nature and willing to step into our customers’ shoes.
· Organized, proactive, and creative.
· Proven hands-on attitude, flexible and adaptable.
· Proficient level of Spanish and English, both spoken and written.
Perks and benefits
· We have an amazing coworkingoffice near the city center. We have made our best efforts to put in place lot sof important social distancing practices to ensure you are safe to meet with your colleagues in person.
· The office is well-equipped with coffee machine, meeting rooms, fresh fruit, and free dinner of your choice if you need to stay late.
· Social interaction is important to us, so we have several remote activities for you to join into suchas team events, socials and after works, among others.
· There is a personal learning & development budget just for you, so you can learn more in your field,attend virtual conferences and events that you find interesting.
· We like to support our team swith their work life balance, so we offer flexible working hours.
What happens next?
We aim to have a simple and speedy hiring process and we want to make sure that we are right for you asmuch as the other way around. The hiring process for a Onboarding Specialist Intern are the following 3 steps:
· CV application review – We will review it as quickly as possible and update on the next steps.
· Let's chat – Quick chat with our VP of Operations about your experience and expectations for the role.
· Final interview – Video call with both Co-Founders Eric Daniel (CEO) and Victor García (COO). Final details on the role will be shared during this call.
Our platform is for everyone,and so is our workplace. We pride ourselves on embracing our differences,whether they are cultural, racial, religious, or otherwise. This means each oneof us comes to work knowing that we have a voice – and a safe, judgement-freezone to speak freely.
If you like the sound of that,join us. We would love to hear what you have to say.