Content Marketing Intern
Sales & Marketing
We are a Barcelona based startup aiming to buildand manage a global network of urban micro fulfillment centers to offer eCommerce brands and their customers the best same-day delivery experience on earth.
Our vision and ambition are not only to deligh to ur customers with our best-in-class technology and endless customization options, but also to offer our employees the job of their lives in a high-growth environment.
Your work – life opportunity
We are looking for a dynamic Content Marketing profile who loves taking on new challenges, connecting with people and movingthe sales process forward.
You will play an integral role in generating interest in Kubbo, developing relationships with potential customers on the front end ofthe sales cycle, and enhancing Kubbo as the most valuable solution for same-day deliveries.
Job duties and responsibilities
· Content Generation: Create content that showcases Kubbo platform and services capabilities and how these apply to real cases inthe region.
· Communication Strategy: Be the owner of communication planning, working alongside the marketing and sales team to show key stakeholders from our target list and sales funnel with bold content.
· Content Evolution: Listen and know about the market and Kubbo ecosystem to identify trends and communicate these throughbold content in our preferred channels: blog, social networks, video and podcast.
· Collaborate on the impact of revenue growth through an effective and excellent marketing strategy.
· Nurture our contacts with awesome emails cadences and inbount marketing campaigns.
· Organize and execute our media shows with relevant parties in the ecommerce and startup ecosystem.
Requirements and qualifications
· Currently doing a Journalism, Advertising, Marketingor Business Degree. Mandatory to be able to sign an internship agreement with the business school.
· Background in marketing is aplus. Ideally 1+ years of experience as a content marketing position.
· Looking for people interested in disruptive marketing and media strategies.
· Organized, proactive, curious and creative.
· Proven hands-on attitude, flexible and adaptable.
· Native level of Spanish and proficiency in English, both spoken and written.
Perks and benefits
· We have an amazing coworking office near the city center. We have made our best efforts to put in place lots of important social distancing practices to ensure you are safe to meet withyour colleagues in person.
· The office is well-equipped with coffee machine, meeting rooms and fresh fruits.
· Social interaction is really important to us, so we have several remote activities for you to join into suchas team events, socials and after works, among others.
· There is a personal learning & development budget just for you, so you can learn more in your field, attend virtual conferences and events that you find interesting.
· We like to support our teams with their work life balance, so we offer flexible working hours.
· Wednesday’s Team meeting : Free Breakfast for all the employees
What happens next?
We aim to have a simple and speedy hiring process and we want to make sure that we are right for you as much as the other way around. The hiring process for a Content Marketing Specialist consists inthe following 4 steps:
CV application review – We will review it as quickly as possible and update on the next steps.
First Interview –Interview with our People Specialist about your experience and the role.
Technical challenge -Delight our team with your writting skills
Second Interview –Interview with our Marketing and Product leaders to understand your technical background.
Final interview –Video call with our Co-Founders Eric Daniel (CEO) and Victor García (COO).Exercise feedback and finals details on the role will be shared during this meeting.
Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We pride ourselves on embracing our differences, whether they are cultural, racial, religious or otherwise. This means each one of us comes towork knowing that we have a voice – and a safe, judgement-free zone to speak freely.
IF THIS IS YOU, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!