We are a Barcelona based startup aiming to build and manage a global network of urban fulfillment centers to offer eCommerce brands and their customers the best same-day delivery experience on earth.
Our vision and ambition are not only to delight our customers with our best-in-class technology and endless customization options, but also to offer our employees the job of their lives in a high-growth environment.
Your work – life opportunity
We are looking for a highly motivated, proactive, outside the box thinker B2B Content Specialist who understands the importance of their role in Kubbo to launch and scale the Spanish market.
If you have experience in Companies Saas B2B this opportunity is for you!
You will play an integral role in generating interest in Kubbo, developing relationships with potential customers on the front end of the sales cycle, and enhancing Kubbo as the most valuable solution for logistics and same-day deliveries.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate with the product and operations team to understand what content could contribute to company metrics. Keeping up to date with product and services launches to create adequate content to update potential and existing clients.
- Be the owner of communication planning, working alongside the marketing and sales team to show key stakeholders from our target list and sales funnel with bold content.
- Market research and dominance with everything to do with Logistics for eCommerce in Spain specifically. Monitoring industry news and trends on the most relevant media sites searching for new ideas.
- Collaborate with the sales team to offer updates on initiatives and conversion rates.
- Convert cold traffic into quality leads via content production on organic channels.
- Nurture our contacts with awesome emails cadences and inbound marketing campaigns.
- Organize and execute our media shows with relevant parties in the ecommerce and startup ecosystem.
Requirements and qualifications
- At least 2 years of experience writing content for web or digital products in Spanish.
- Experience in companies SaaS B2B, very valuable
- Ability to control, analyze and improve conversion rates from cold lead to sales opportunities.
- Experience in emailing, web content, blog, videos, e-books, advertising banners, SEO material, infographics, case-studies.
- Content team coordination: graphic designers, videographers.
- Experience with: Hubspot, Semrush, Google Analytics
- Organized, proactive, curious and creative.
- Native level of Spanish both spoken and written.
- Exceptional writing skills in English
Perks and benefits
- We have an amazing coworking office near the city center. We have made our best efforts to put in place lots of important social distancing practices to ensure you are safe to meet with your colleagues in person.
- The office is well-equipped with coffee machine, meeting rooms and fresh fruits.
- Wednesday’s Team meeting : Free Breakfast for all the employees.
- Social interaction is really important to us, so we have several remote activities for you to join into such as team events, socials and after works, among others.
- There is a personal learning & development budget just for you, so you can learn more in your field, attend virtual conferences and events that you find interesting.
- We like to support our teams with their work life balance, so we offer flexible working hours.
IF THIS IS YOU, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
What happens next?
We aim to have a simple and speedy hiring process and we want to make sure that we are right for you as much as the other way around. The hiring process for a Content Marketing Specialist consists in the following 4 steps:
- CV application review – We will review it as quickly as possible and update on the next steps.
- First Interview – Interview with our People Specialist about your experience and the role.
- Technical challenge - Delight our team with your writting skills
- Second Interview – Interview with our Marketing leaders to understand your technical background.
- Final interview – Video call with our Co-Founders Eric Daniel (CEO) and Victor García (COO).
- Exercise feedback and finals details on the role will be shared during this meeting.
Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We pride ourselves on embracing our differences, whether they are cultural, racial, religious or otherwise. This means each one of us comes to work knowing that we have a voice – and a safe, judgement-free zone to speak freely.