We are a Barcelona based startup aiming to build and manage a global network of urban micro fulfillment centers to offer eCommerce brands and their customers the best same-day delivery experience on earth.
Our vision and ambition are not only to delight our customers with our best-in-class technology and endless customization options, but also to offer our employees the job of their lives in a high-growth environment.
Your work – life opportunity
Are you a top performing salesperson? Are you a hunter? Do you love the tech/software world and are you looking for an opportunity to sell a hot technology product that brings true value to customers? If so, we're interested in speaking with you!
As our Account Executive, you will be the face of Kubbo and will help us expand our clientele in the Spanish market by creating and applying an effective sales strategy. Your goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with customers.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Build market position by developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships with SMB’s and Mid-market
- Develop a growth strategy focused on financial gain for the Spanish market
- Conduct successful business meetings, including pitching, demo session of our platform, with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s solutions addressing or predicting clients’ needs and objectives
- Identify improvements of our solution based on client’s needs
- Keep your pipeline and forecasting up-to-date
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Build and develop an engaged interaction with prospects to keep them on a long-term sales cycle
- Working closely with our Customer Success team to identify and develop cross-sales and upsales opportunities
- You will work with the close and direct support of our Prospecting, Inside Sales and Sales Operations teams to generate the leads, find prospects and arrange the first meeting
Requirements and qualifications
- Fluent/ Native Spanish level
- 3+ years of working experience in similar role (account executive, business development manager, sales executive, etc)
- Proven sales track record
- Strong communication and presentation skills and proven experience conducting meetings through video-conference tools (and feel comfortable about it)
- Proven experience working for SaaS, Digital, or tech/software industry
- Experience approaching and building successful sales meetings with C-level/VP executives.
- Tech-savvy (skilled with technologies and software use/navigation, since they will need to conduct demo sessions of our platform)
Perks and benefits
- We have an amazing coworking office near the city center. We have made our best efforts to put in place lots of important social distancing practices to ensure you are safe to meet with your colleagues in person.
- The office is well-equipped with coffee machine, meeting rooms and fresh fruits.
- Social interaction is really important to us, so we have several remote activities for you to join into such as team events, socials and after works, among others.
- There is a personal learning & development budget just for you, so you can learn more in your field, attend virtual conferences and events that you find interesting.
- We like to support our teams with their work life balance, so we offer flexible working hours.
IF THIS IS YOU, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
What happens next
We aim to have a simple and speedy hiring process and we want to make sure that we are right for you as much as the other way around. The hiring process for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) consists in the following 4 steps:
- CV application review – We will review it as quickly as possible and update on the next steps.
- Let's chat – Quick chat with our Head of Sales about your experience and the role.
- Role Play – You will be asked to prepare a role play on a phone cold call to see your amazing selling skills in action.
- Final interview – Video call with our Co-Founders Eric Daniel (CEO) and Victor García (COO). Exercise feedback and finals details on the role will be shared during this call.
Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We pride ourselves on embracing our differences, whether they are cultural, racial, religious or otherwise. This means each one of us comes to work knowing that we have a voice – and a safe, judgement-free zone to speak freely.
Top reasons to work in Kubbo:
- We are growing fast! You will play a crucial role, you´ll make a difference!
- Work with international talents
- Horizontal culture! We sit and talk with everyone and everyone comes together.
- Exposure to the world's most loved brands
- Premium and Instagrammable workspaces
- Career development programs. Yes! Opportunities to move sideways or to leadership positions will be there for those who overachieve expectations
- BeHappier culture where everyone is a family
- Stable position: permanent contract
- Full payment of salary and benefits from day one, including training and onboarding time
- Continuous learning is encouraged to help you grow
- 23 vacation days per year
- Get in quickly thanks to our highly accessible central location.
- Want to bike to work? Done! We have a parking place waiting for you.
- We also offer a modern working environment