We’re also willing to accept Full Time Internships for this role for MSc students meeting our requirements and qualifications, but please note that Part Time Internships will not be considered.
We’re a Barcelona-based startup aiming to build and manage a global network of urban fulfillment centers to empower e-commerce businesses with world-class last mile logistic services while enabling ultra-fast deliveries to their consumers.
Our vision and ambition are not only to delight our customers with an ultra-fast delivery experience but also to offer our employees the job of their lives on a high-growth environment.
Your work – life opportunity
We’re looking for a Junior Operations Manager to be the owner of all our urban fulfillment center operations, implementing, standardizing and executing fulfillment processes and activities across all our current and future locations.
This role has a mix of tactical mindset and operational skills. You will need to be hands on, as you will be performing live order fulfillment action on a daily basis to ensure you understand, deep dive, have under control and improve our warehouse internal operations. Also, you will be supporting our COO on the definition and implementation of new standards and operational procedures to ensure we deliver operational excellence and great customer experience.
Job duties and Responsibilities
- Ownership towards the full range of activities inside our urban fulfillment centers, taking a hands-on approach to implement and execute new operational procedures.
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of the global operations through out-of-the-box thinking.
- Maintain a process that guarantees partner SLAs are met. Aim for a perfect time of response for all our customer inquiries acting as the main point of contact within the organization.
- Identify ongoing areas of improvement both for Kubbo itself and for our network of partners regarding process standardization, plan development and execution.
- Watch out for all operational KPIs, identifying potential red flags. Deep dive when needed and develop and follow up on action plans for all the portfolio.
- Report operational metrics on a weekly level to COO, ensuring action plans will follow when red flags are spotted.
- Evaluate strategic opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multitask, work well under pressure, handle multiple issues simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
- Out of the box thinker and high level of self-initiative (proactive in finding new solutions to new issues).
- Effective communication and presentation skills (both to the team and upstream).
- Exceptional analytical skills and critical thinking
- Degree in Engineering, Economics or related field. MSc in Supply Chain / Logistics will be highly valued.
- 2+ years of experience in high demanding positions (operations, consulting, investment banking, etc.). Experience in on-demand is a plus.
- Combine a day by day and tactic management with a strategic and long term view.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office. Project Management experience is a plus.
- Excellent English skills is a plus
Here are some of the Perks
You won’t be able to buy a Ferrari, we are sorry… but you could buy many other stuffs…
Team building activities
Two amazing team building activities every year: Have fun with the rest of the employees.
Equipment and tools
Anything you need to do your best work.
Flexible working environment
Flexible working hours and generous vacation time.
Take it easy with drinks, snacks, and good conversation with Team and Founders.
Free Nespresso coffee, tea and many others
To help keep you going.