Full time Position
We’re a Barcelona-based startup that is building and managing a global network of Urban fulfillment Centers to empower eCommerce businesses with world-class last mile logistic services while enabling ultra-fast deliveries to their consumers.
Our vision and ambition are not only to offer ultra-fast delivery experience to our customers but it is also to offer our employees a high-growth environment and ownership of their daily job.
We are looking for a full stack developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Job duties and Responsibilities
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
Here are some of the Perks
You won’t be able to buy a Ferrari, we are sorry… but you could buy many other stuffs…
Team building activities
Two amazing team building activities every year: Have fun with the rest of the employees.
Equipment and tools
Anything you need to do your best work.
Flexible working environment
Flexible working hours and generous vacation time.
Take it easy with drinks, snacks, and good conversation with Team and Founders.
Free Nespresso coffee, tea and many others
To help keep you going.